* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic: Tales of the Slayers #1
Following up the Tales of the Slayers graphic novel, Buffy TV writers Doug Petrie and Jane Espenson return with a tale of two Slayers: One, a young girl slumming through the bleak streets of 1930's New York City, and another, parading through the brighter streets of 1990's Sunnydale. This month marks fan-favorite cover-artist Jeff Matsuda's first story pages of Buffy Summers, both in this book and in Dark Horse's Reveal. Petrie again teams with his dream artist Gene Colan to show a Slayer facing the same creature as Buffy, but sixty years earlier. Two of the most popular writers from the television series team with one of the hot young stars of the comics and animation scenes, and one of the greatest horror-comics artists of all time. For the occasion, we sprung for a special format and more story pages than just any old Buffy comic.