* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #4: Dawn and Hoopy the Bear
Continuing the look into Buffy's life before Sunnydale, we take a detour with Dawn. A mysterious package is accidentally delivered to the younger Summers sister, and the enchanted teddy bear Hoopy wreaks havoc upon the life of the little ten-year-old. Intended to destroy the Slayer, the gift leads Dawn unwittingly into her first adventure, years before she'd ever be accepted into the Scooby gang. It's the all-Paul Lee issue! Paul Lee, creator of Lurid and longtime cover artist on the Buffy series, writes, draws, colors, and letters this special, hilarious issue. This digital publication was originally published as Buffy the Vampire Slayer #55, in March 2003. It is collected in Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volume 1.