* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #15: Cold Turkey/Dance With Me
Buffy Summers' horrific holiday season continues as Turkey Day rolls into Sunnydale. The day before begins as hectic as any past Thanksgiving, save for one exception: some strange goings-on around the house have set Buffy's mind a flutter. What happened to the vampire that survived the fateful Halloween massacre? Who's been digging through her family's trash at night? And why do so many people wait until the last minute to go grocery shopping?! Also includes six-page special "Dance With Me"; It isn't supposed to be like this. There's a dance at Sunnydale High tonight. Any other girl would be there laughing, gossiping, dancing. But much as she'd like to be...much as it pains her...Buffy Summers isn't like other girls. She's the Chosen One. She's the Vampire Slayer.